Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Gypsy Skirts

 

I LOVE skirts. I have bought many throughout the years. And, while I have loved them all, I always find myself thinking, if only there was more color....if only there were pockets!.....if only there was more flare....if only.
 
 


After saying I would make a skirt for over a year, I finally attempted a skirt. I like it. This is probably the most "neutral" my colors will get. I plan to design & create several different styles of Gypsy Skirts, all of them very bright and colorful. And the best part, I will be using upcycled pants AND my most favoritest-in-the-whole-wide-universe fabrics.
 
 

I LOVE that there are 10 pockets, 7 on the front and 3 on the back. I loathe having to take a purse anywhere with me (maternity clothes drove me NUTS, no pockets AND I still looked fat....seriously?). I usually only have my wallet, my cell phone, and my keys attached to my belt loop....hands-free and no purse to leave somewhere....not that I have ever done that. ;)

 
 

I plan on making several skirts over the next few months. I will have different sizes and styles. They will not be your typical skirt, but I think that is what will make them awesome and unique.....you won't be able to find anyone else with the exact same skirt as you! I plan on having a few available at our upcoming Spring Boutique in April. So excited to share!
 
By the way, one of my besties took these photos in about 5 minutes time...I kid you not. Joanna is amazing behind a camera. She used to have her own photography business, but put it on the shelf, so she could give more time to her 4 extraordinary wubblies.
 
And try not to judge the model too harshly....it took a lot of courage for me to have pics of myself on here. I know I am not very "photogenic", but I am who I am.  And I love who I am! :)
 
Namaste.
~Danni

1 comment: