Monday, March 4, 2013

Peter and His Wubbly


 
A few weeks ago, I had the awesome experience of attending the sealing of Peter, who was just recently adopted by his Forever Family. It was one of the most beautiful experiences I have had, to date. Watching this precious family, who had been waiting for this moment, for over a year, finally have the capability of sealing their family together for all time and eternity, was priceless. I had been planning on sending my friend, Dee (whom I have known and loved since Jr. High school) a Wubbly gift for Peter, when they returned home from Liberia. Instead, I was able to attend this sacred event. Pure BLISS!

 
The icing on the cake? I had 4 drawings for a FREE Wubbly of your choice, during the month of February. Dee, being the sweet friend she is, shared our Gypsy Essentials page SEVERAL times during that time and was the first person to have her name drawn for a FREE Wubbly. So, not only did Peter end up with a Wubbly, but so did his little brother!


 I custom-made a Wubbly for Peter and a couple of Wubbly Wraps for the boys, also making sure that Peter had his special white outfit, along with an extra outfit for playing with his new friend.


After the temple attendants had brought their 7 kids into the sealing room, Peter had been sitting on his chair for a few minutes, trying his best to remain reverent. That was about the time that he looked over and saw Dee and her husband. It was the first time he had realized they were in the room. If you could have seen the pure joy on that little wubbly's face....as he leaped across the room and into their arms, you would understand why this was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment